Monday, 10 August 2015

My body

We are learning the body parts in Te Reo with our buddies. We have worked hard to create a poster to show our learning.

Success Criteria:

  • I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
  • I have the English and Māori words on my poster
  • I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body

How I am going


I have at least 6 body parts clearly labeled on my poster
Kerri thinks



I have the English and Māori words on my poster
Kerri thinks



I can sing a simple waiata (song) in Te Reo Māori about the parts of the body
Kerri thinks



Reflection

My favourite part was: making the pic collage because I liked working with my buddy, not just myself.

It was really hard: to spell the words in māori.

Something that really helped me was: my buddy and the poster with all the body parts.

Something new I learned was: The body parts song in māori (upoku pakihiwi puku hope waewae)

Kerri Thinks
You and your buddy have worked hard to create a fantastic clear poster labelling the body parts in Te Reo. It is really tricky to spell the words correctly as some of the letters make different sounds in Māori. I am pleased the poster and working with your helped! Practising and singing songs is a great way to learn, sometimes the tune gets stuck in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment