Monday, 2 March 2015

Swimming

We are learning to build our confidence in and around the water. We practise our swimming skills and love to show off our new tricks.


This is what I have been practising:
Safe entry into the pool (1/4 turn entry)
Kerri thinks



Submerge and blow bubbles
Kerri thinks



Float on my back (Starfish)
Kerri thinks
 


Float on my front (Starfish)
Kerri thinks



Pick up objects with my hand
Kerri thinks



Rocket arms on my front
Kerri thinks
 
 


Rocket arms on my back
Kerri thinks
 
 

Reflection:

I am really proud of: Picking up objects off the bottom of the pool

It is tricky when: I blow bubbles because the bubbles go up my nose.

The next thing I want to learn is: To go the whole way down the pool with no goggles and not touching the bottom at all.

Jamie, you are an excellent swimmer and it has been fabulous to have you sharing your skills during swimming time. I have loved seeing your leadership skills grow during swimming time this year. Keep up the great work!
Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment