Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Read to Self

We are learning to read to self. This builds our reading stamina and helps us to get better at reading. We also have lots of fun reading!

Success Criteria

  • I read quietly
  • I concentrate on the book
  • I stay in space
  • I read the whole time
  • I get started straight away

How I am going

Read to self
Kerri thinks





Reflection

I really like: when you are reading you can read quietly.

I think I need to practice: saying my opinion.


I can see you enjoy reading to self. You get started straight away, focus on your book, read quietly and stay in one spot. Keep on thinking about what you have read and what you think about it. Try and give reasons for what you think (your opinion) from what you read. Keep it up Jamie!
Kerri


No comments:

Post a Comment